Monday, January 25, 2010

Raven Beauty

My creative juices are beginning to flow again! For awhile there, I just didn't feel like making anything. Maybe it was just the gloomy weather. But this past weekend, I just felt like making another bracelet.

This one was little tough on my hands. I need to get stronger muscles! And maybe yet another set of hefty jewelers piers. The wire of the bracelet is thick and difficult to work with. But I made it subject to my will. Lol. After shaping it, I hammered it to bring out it's beauty.

The swirls were fun to make too. I started out making ones like I usually do and then went a little crazy. It reminds me of the swirling waves of the ocean.

Then the beads. I knew I wanted to make it black and clear so that it would go with a lot of outfits. It is always exciting at this point because I just start wiring beads on. I'm never sure how exactly it will turn out until I'm done.

Now I'm thinking about a matching necklace and earrings. What do you think?


Item # 1277 $119

If you are interested in this item, please email me at janine@gentlespiritcreations.com. Credit cards are accepted.

More info is also here.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

This is so pretty!http://lilfashionprincess.blogspot.com
ccheck me out!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this bracelet, as I LOVE most of your pieces! And as I was reading about how you had difficulty with the wire and all of that, I was thinking about how we are in God's hands sometimes! But also how, like you said you did w/the wire, He makes us subject to His will! ;-)
I'm not usually a big jewelery person but since I met you and bought my first "Janine's Jewel" (a pair of earrings), I really have desired to have more jewelry.