Monday, January 25, 2010

Raven Beauty

My creative juices are beginning to flow again! For awhile there, I just didn't feel like making anything. Maybe it was just the gloomy weather. But this past weekend, I just felt like making another bracelet.

This one was little tough on my hands. I need to get stronger muscles! And maybe yet another set of hefty jewelers piers. The wire of the bracelet is thick and difficult to work with. But I made it subject to my will. Lol. After shaping it, I hammered it to bring out it's beauty.

The swirls were fun to make too. I started out making ones like I usually do and then went a little crazy. It reminds me of the swirling waves of the ocean.

Then the beads. I knew I wanted to make it black and clear so that it would go with a lot of outfits. It is always exciting at this point because I just start wiring beads on. I'm never sure how exactly it will turn out until I'm done.

Now I'm thinking about a matching necklace and earrings. What do you think?

Item # 1277 $119

If you are interested in this item, please email me at Credit cards are accepted.

More info is also here.


JoJo said...

This is so pretty!
ccheck me out!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this bracelet, as I LOVE most of your pieces! And as I was reading about how you had difficulty with the wire and all of that, I was thinking about how we are in God's hands sometimes! But also how, like you said you did w/the wire, He makes us subject to His will! ;-)
I'm not usually a big jewelery person but since I met you and bought my first "Janine's Jewel" (a pair of earrings), I really have desired to have more jewelry.